Trust me, they’re laughing at both of us right now.
I thought Gramma said the next 7 Sunday’s. She probably said 7 total. But I will say it has held rather true in my life.
[MEDIA]
I never did figure out how to back up the tobacco wagon. Pivoting front axle.
Love that!
Morning. For some reason my body said get up at 2:30. Geeeeeeeeesssshhhhhhhhh
Now you brought up a sore subject......that was 19 years ago for me.
[ATTACH] Ralphie piled it up, I lit it. The logs are ash trees that fell over and are just garbage and not worth cutting. 30 mph wind kept this...
Just kidding. You would have to know me. My buddies and I used to razz each other non stop. We had our own unofficial motorcycle club at work...
Perfect! Happy Bday.
You guys safe with the incoming weather?
Makes it convenient to pull over the drip pan.
Looks like she came from good stock.
We don’t inquire here, we go get. A buddy, chainsaw, trailer and a half hour.......gonedy.
He better start stackin’ more if he’s gonna fill his daddy’s shoes.
[ATTACH] Got the first mowing finished and most of the firewood hoarding sores healed up today. Rain coming. After that some more nice weather...
You were young...
SMOKE DRAGON!
Ever notice a lot of really messed up stories begin with “Florida man”? Google it.
I had Naugas