No problem. I never knew until my friend got killed. I had pulled hundreds of cords out of the woods with a Farmall M. Lucky for me the only...
Tractor flips killed 62 in Pa. in past decade Good read.
Thanks. I was pushing trees down when building my lake. I had a large ash tree fall on the cab bending 1/4 inch steel on the front. With the...
Jeff nailed the wheelie effect. I had a friend killed pulling an oak log with a 3 pt hitch. Drove him in the dirt killing him instantly. It...
That really does look great!
Love it! If you get another got a trick for you. The wood holds a lot of bourbon flavor. A friend of mine got a recently emptied Buffalo Trace...
Oakatorium
[ATTACH]
There Are Wooden Giants Living In a Forest Two Hours South of Cincinnati Not far from me.
I had read that. Thanks.
[MEDIA]
[ATTACH] My brother borrowed my 6500 watt Honda generator for a bit. When it came back it wasn’t running right. I pulled the tank thinking the...
Guaranteed. Many like that in Louisiana. Sometimes even up that high they boat to the front door.
Where exactly do you live in Georgia? I enjoy studying the weather and with this year’s pattern I might be able to give you a heads up if...
No doubt. That video is really awesome though. Makes you think.
No, lol! That happened to a really good friend of mine though. His sister married well and built a very large house. After construction she...
[ATTACH] What’s the worst that can happen...