[ATTACH] Very nice pics of the Coleman products. Really brings back childhood memories. I have been collecting Umco tackle boxes with lures for...
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Friends caught yellow perch out of my lake today.
[ATTACH] This is how Eric went...
[ATTACH] Got the master bedroom painted. Need to hang the closet doors back up then on to the bathrooms.
[MEDIA]
Looks like a bunch of guys on here talking about their chainsaws...
Didn’t know that. Funny how nature works, chickens will not touch a honey bee. I have 5 hives and my yard is always full with the white clover....
If you cut a live one plant a new one. I try not to cut live trees though.
To be honest I haven’t kept up with the rules for 10 years, and they have changed a ton. Call an advisor and have them come out and give their...
“I’m fine, I haven’t had that much to drink...”
[ATTACH] Onions are looking good. They need weeded but I’ll wait until the rain is finished.
Brings new meaning to “chicken in the woodpile”.
When I split wood the chickens are up my skirt trying to eat all the bugs and worms. When I start it they come running.
So which of the unfortunate hoarders are getting more snow this weekend?
For what it’s worth American Funds is legit. I have both my kids’ 529 plans with them and my dad has his retirement there too. They have been...
Ya know what’s more fun than eatin’ when ur hungry? Sending wood boring bees into orbit with a badminton racket.
Hopefully it makes your bones feel good.
My lettuce just came up, a little behind this year. dammed arthritis.