Thanks. Even getting rid of saws and splitter.
Comes fully furnished. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Haven’t signed the papers yet. I might in the morning. The whole thing is a bit depressing. Got my place...
I found out how to make a million dollars farming.... Start with 2 million....
Back in Florida. Think I bought a place for my crippled azz to retire. No crappie genocide this week, just real estate.
I do the same thing for cucumbers and pole beans! I make hoops out of the cattle panels. You just go under and the cucumbers hang there for...
[MEDIA] Many other videos out there. Sift through it and you might see something to try.
I use cages that are 2’ in diameter. This is the first year for these raised beds. I put the cages staggered in the bed but touching. Then I...
The fish are trembling! They don’t have a chance. I always said.....”horsepower won’t catch fish”. Love it.
[ATTACH] In one week my Big Boys have really taken off!
Shame about the short season. I usually put mine out late because they really don’t thrive until late hot summer. That reminds me. I have 3...
I want to hear the man’s perspective.
Boss? That’s double SOB backwards...
[ATTACH] I was wondering where Midwinter is this evening. Then I remembered she had one of these today.
You can tune a piano but you can’t tuna fish.
Cat Stevens.
I can only imagine how you dress for the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Discover | LeafFilter
I think this C70 went for $778 back then. I paid $1300 LOL! Fine example. They just came out with the new 2019 Honda Supercub. I will get one...
Yes. I drove to Minnesota and purchased this last summer. 1981 model. I love this thing, thanks.