ABSOLUTELY!!! When you take a left on Victory stay on the blacktop until you get to the “end of county maintenance” sign and take a right down my...
I’m home. 10955 Victory School Rd. Union ky. 41091
Yes!
Keep the rubber side down. Safe travels.
And bring you some honey!
Would love to. But... I have help painting this morning. As down as I am I can’t turn away help. I just drove north 75 probably close to your...
Coffee and painting.
Mornin!!! If it keeps raining we will sail it up to see you.
U were 11 miles away.
Probably the rest of my maters. Gonna be chilly here. I will wait until next week to plant seeds such as beans and stuff.
Left at 3 am. Florida man is now back in Kentucky.
Sorta. We dropped off a Kawasaki mule at a bedliner place. They did it “when they could”. When they had a batch mixed for a large bed truck...
[ATTACH] :saw::saw::saw::saw:
Same exact thing I have. 18 acres is just too much. I can’t even walk down to my lake and fish. Psoriatic is excruciatingly painful. I really...
Realtor is coming as soon as I get home. Painting inside is almost finished. New carpet goes in the bedrooms shortly. Then I have to stain the...
[ATTACH]
Do u think this state could handle that many issues under one roof???
I SIGNED IT!! YOU’RE FAULT!! Wait.....does this make me “Florida Man”?
Lake Wales is the location. Once I’m settled FHC family is welcome any time. 3 bed, 2 bath...more than I need. Dead in the middle of the state...
Thanks. It’s all them damm northerners! Lol!