Somewhere there is a forum where everyone laughs and giggles about us oohing and ahhhing over our firewood equipment.
Is that Cownip?
[ATTACH]
Ok, for the next argument......why do we perpetuate this stuff in the first place?
My neighbor used it, works very well. When I put my driveway in back in 2000 we had a drought. The driveway just wouldn’t pack. Just dust. I...
[ATTACH] Spreading 2s today. Then dense grade. Whole driveway gonna cost $3500. Geeeeesssshhhhh
I thought this was a good look. [MEDIA]
Yep, you get a lifetime card.
If you didn’t like Mopar your man card might get revoked.
Then you must be “handy”.
Dunno if you look like Red Green but you iz entertaining.
Very successful. Truck didn’t fall pinning you underneath. That’s a win, it happens all the time around here. We are in Kentucky.
Looks like a green heron to me. Some people here call them shike pokes.
U beat me to it. Congrats!
Looking at that nice boat it appears those fish are worth about $1000/lb.
I’m jealous. Had to mow.
Thanks and good morning! So nice to meet you and your lovely bride. I really enjoyed your company and could tell that you were good people....
Mornin’ Louis.
Yes. Was up early and she was down. Figured I had been thrown off.