[ATTACH] Ya think big brother ain’t watching??? Check out this pic. I was researching new cars for my daughter that graduates high school in a...
Thanks. When it’s this nice outside we get some enjoyment out of it. The pics remind me I need to mow again.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Peppers and garlic getting going. Peppers need tilled around but it’s just too damp. I have made clods so many times...
Just south of San Fran in Monterey. She had stage 4 breast cancer and says the ocean healed her soul. She is clear now but broke as a joke. She...
Big ash borer.
One of my favorite foods, fried rabbit. Very rich meat, you don’t want it every week. Some milk gravy made in the same skillet with fried taters...
[ATTACH] Serve with beans.
Funny that! I have watched many of their videos. They are my go to when I want to learn something new. I have enough room there for 4 giant...
Hot and humid there like here but hotter. That new place you made me buy has a new air conditioning system so that’s good. About 600 ft...
I need to finish painting the living room but my joints say no. I just made a pressure cooker full of green beans and jowl bacon to help lube...
Yuck!
[MEDIA]
I have read that here before. Never had a slug in this area. Interesting.
I guarantee it. Tomatoes just sit there until it gets warm. I have been lucky to get them out very early before but there is just no sense, they...
Just steroids. I’m not a medication fan, doctor fan either for that matter.
I’d like to see them pull that stunt about Nov. 20th...
[ATTACH] CAGED!
Mornin Brother Veal! New meds this week. I can move a bit. Been out at the garden.
Exmark Laser Z with Kubota diesel. 12 years old. It was the first year for the Kubota engine. It has been rather reliable. Well built. Just...
76 and sunny here. Don’t get mad, Mr. Veal has had that beat for a long time. Just finished mowing 5 acres. Need to go work in the garden, but...