I’m assuming it’s just a clay flue. If it was a stainless liner I’d recommend a poly brush. If clay, I’d buy a steel bristle chimney brush that is...
Boy that’d make some quick firewood!!!
I’m looking into getting a 4 wheel cart for firewood transporting around the wood lot when I don’t want to use a machine. I’ve used wheelbarrows,...
That’ll be some nice firewood
Glad he’s “ok”, compared to what could have happened. I know a lot of guys who lost fingers in accidents. Went to school with a guy who lost three...
Good deal Brad. Now you can sleep without the “one that got away” haunting your dreams.
I took down a big dead Cherry today. Its on the edge of my property about 500' into the woods. Over 28" at the stump, forked off so there were 2...
Got 2 more cages filled from a big dead Cherry I took down. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] 12 cages filled so far. I was hoping to get 3-4 done...
Congrats Brad!!! You’re one of my favorite posters
Nice job! Every bit counts, and adds up!
4 f here. Just tried an experimental load of Shagbark Hickory and soft Maple mix.
I knew someone would go there.
Each round sure creates a lot of firewood though!!!
In all seriousness, could two guys lift the log into Brads truck?
I’m not sure if I could make it. If I can I will though
I have a 27cc Shindy powerbroom and a 25cc Shindy trimmer. That 35 must be a beast.
Sorry to hear about your misfortunes. Hopefully the end of winter and spring are good to you. Whats going on in May?
Sorry for your loss
Pics from yesterday [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
I looked on my towns GIS, and the land the Pine came from is a 213 acre parcel owned by the state of MA. I think I'm going to go back for more...