My biggest bar is 32" a GB titanium. I wouldn't even bother with that knarly thing. Wayyyy too much work.
I'm not an expert on Kubota products. However, I do know a lot of people who own/have owned them. Here are my best guesses as to what will be...
Good point. Wouldn't be hard to do either.
I had thought of starting with a set of 3 point forks I already have, but adding some angle iron and few pins to attach to the hitch wont be very...
Don't stop. That's great feedback. Thanks Dennis
I haven't done anything with them yet. My plan is to wash them out with my pressure washer and cut them diagonally in half and use for "roofs" for...
Wooden 3 point hitch sawbuck???
After cutting wood on the ground and typically getting lower back pain form being bent over for an extended period of time, I built a sawbuck last...
I've been thinking of this attachment. Jon is right, once you cut the wood it falls to the ground. The thing that bothers my back the most is...
When I was looking at new tractors in 2017, the basic L model offerings from Kubota seemed cheaply made and of much older designs. To get a Kubota...
I also have a wood stove in a basement. House is 24x36 and the floor above is usually at 70-72 without pushing the stove real hard. I do burn...
If you’re careless I guess
9” wood isn’t small. You still have to be able to lift the log onto the device. It could prob handle a shorter length of 10-11”, but they have to...
[MEDIA] Anyone have one of these, or something similar? Looks pretty handy! [MEDIA]
[IMG]
I found that out with my plastic tub wheelbarrow. The cart I ordered has a metal mesh bed. I'll put a piece of plywood in there as well.
What started it was a conversation with my brother about him getting a wheelbarrow. He mentioned he wanted to haul more wood, and was thinking of...
Thankfully, my yard is pretty flat. My woodshed is about 150'-175' from the house. The woods area I'm setting up as a processing area is also flat.
How do you like it compared to a wheelbarrow? Part of the reason I got the wider one is for stability on uneven terrain, and the other is I wanted...
I’ve never tried a rotary cleaner. Do they do just as well on rectangular flues? Are the rods flexible enough to make a 90 degree turn? If so I...