When it was proven in another thread that the majority of members keep their splitters outside, I think greasing metal on metal areas becomes even...
Most definitely Cherry. The first pic anyways.
Nice! Looks like a handy little skidder.
I did an experiment one time on the blue dual wheel wheelbarrow. I put 16x6.5x8 garden tractor turf front tires on it. Had to put a longer axle on...
I got four more totes filled. Two yesterday, and two today. 16 total so far. 4 to go, hopefully I can make my March 1 goal date. I brought about...
Nice! I assume the 620 means 62cc. That’s a great size for firewood.
Golden doodle
I want to be a long barsman!!! Where does my 32”er put me? Hopefully not in the itty bitty committee! Maybe a third category is in order. How...
My cart came in last night! [IMG] Didn't take long to assemble. Maybe 15 minutes [IMG] I had to try it out this morning. What a beast! This is...
There is something cool about multi hundreds years old huge trees. This one was at an entrance to the Quabbin Reservoir in central MA. It was...
9 degrees this morning.
My father bought a new L3710 in 02’. It has been pretty much only standard maintenance items for the past 18 years. Excellent tractor that was...
When you get so little snow, cm's sounds more impressive
It was meant as a joke fellas. Calm down
Are you guys with the huge bars trying to compensate for sumptin? It's like when you see a lifted up Superduty and the guy who gets out is 5'3"
chain saws: Curtis Collectibles
There’s a dealer about 45 minutes from me who is selling the 36 volt Dolmar top handle/Makita for $199 with free shipping. 9.9 lbs, pretty tempting
https://www.kubotausa.com/docs/default-source/brochure-sheets/l2501.pdf This is copied and pasted from the brochure I linked directly above and...
I think they are both decent mid range bars. Both are re-branded from other manufacturers. I've had a 20" Forester bar on my Dolmar 7900 for the...
I forgot to mention. I'd assume lift capacity (both loader and 3 point), and hydraulic system capability (gpm) in general (for running hydraulic...