Oh. I’ve never seen that before. The comps I’ve done have been complete up then complete down or a bore cut followed by an up then down.
Was it supposed to be one down, one up two cookies?
One guesser is really close. Only off by two.
Which ones your grandson? The one on the right?
I was bored and needed some finely split Firestarter's. So..... I turned these six pieces of 2x scrap lumber [IMG] into this..... [IMG] Lets...
Yes sir!!! Another thing that works well is taking some kindling and shaving it with a sharp axe or knife to make some curlies. They light up real...
16 here. High for today around 30. Next 3-4 days highs supposed to be much warmer. Around 50-55 degrees.
I just heard on the radio today a woman from some Scandinavian country had a child in 1960, 1964, and 1968 all born on Feb. 29th. Said they were...
I like the carry all box. Looks like you fellas got some nice logs!
Those youngsters look cold. You should stand in front of the stove and show them what all that hard work was for. Nice pics!
Wow! Those yellow splits really stand out. Looks like one of the black and white pictures you see with one red rose
Just a few ideas. Boat storage, mower storage, tractor storage, motorcycle storage, workshop, man town, she shed, outside bar, potting shed,...
This is a different log/tree but I'm 95% sure its the same type of tree. This one was sitting for a number of years and mostly rotten. Wasn't able...
It is definitely the same tree. I was confused as well. I’ve never split stringy Maple before, but none of the buds for hickory of any kind look...
The Odor Investigation Task Force. Sounds like something we’d create to figure out which dog farted!
I think you’re right. Not only are they opposite, but they are one of the only red bud trees I could find and are egg shaped buds, where trees...
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Looks like it has a lot of buds on the top [IMG]
While I was in the woods taking pics of the other tree id, I noticed this tree. I do not have very many of these, whatever it is. Very flaky bark....
Here are some more pictures [IMG] I noticed as the tree goes up, the bark gets much smoother and the branches are smooth. They almost look like...