Bananas.....for scale, you know....he says
If its going to be 12x24. I'd make a pole barn and close the sides in with boards spaced apart. I'd stack the wood on pallets so it stays off the...
How much are you looking to spend, and how much wood do you want to cover? I used to keep open stacks. Often up to 50' long. [IMG] [IMG]...
That is a corrugated floor panel. They are designed to hold "floating" concrete floors in place. See them a lot in commercial construction.
The white s10 is my old truck. I drive a Nissan now. I own two Stihls, a 460 since 03’ and a 250 since 08’. My brother has a 660 and a 361. Does...
They stay attached cause the saws never want to start.
If you compare it to the Stein cart though, its not "bad". Cheaper and more functional. For a professional arborist its worth getting. For one of...
The Top Notch tree cart looks cool. It can be used as a dolly or a horizontal cart. [MEDIA]
I just looked at the Log Mule website to get a price. Looks like the cart is discontinued.
This one looks nice too. I like how he uses it to get the big round onto the splitter. [MEDIA]
Quite a few!!! I normally don't split them quite that small, but I was bored and they will make nice quick starters.
I saw those when I was looking online. The lime green half round base ones. Look very nice, but they were in the $500 range. If you dont mind me...
When you guys/girls go scrounging do any of you bring along a two wheel dolly to wheel big rounds onto the trailer? If not, do you use another...
The answer is 73
Nice dump trailer. I hope to get one myself in the future.
I think this thread needs a bump. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
I like the new avatar Brad!!! Not quite as creepy as the previous one. lol
I have a rolling magnet that I bought around 16-17 years ago for roofing jobs to pick up nails. Works great for finding any dropped metal objects....
Looks like a handy little unit!
Nice!