Normally I rip with a 24" (called 25" by Stihl) bar on the MS460, but its been giving me trouble lately.
The 572 is replacing the 372. Its already here (in the states). Similar features as the smaller 562 which has been pretty popular. Not sure how...
If you're advertising it as premium and asking premium prices, I wouldn't throw uglies or shorts in the mix. As for lengths, some customers stoves...
372 is a legendary model, which means more money can be commanded when used. With that said, I think the prices you listed are at the high end of...
Good sir, What is the tire size on that log cart? I looked online, but didn't see it listed. Looks like 16x6.5x8. Also if you don't mind, what is...
As stated, it’s a Dolmar 7900. 79cc, 6.3hp, 13.6 lbs. Comparable other saws would be a 385 Husky or a 460 Stihl. Between my brother and myself we...
That Oak didn’t stand a chance against the Buzz-saw brothers tag team. Nice job men!!!
That’s a good sized tree!!! Nice job!!!
It’s a Worksaver model #FLGR-4062. It’s 60” wide. Biggest downside is it only opens about 27”. I’m thinking of getting a Frostbite grapple to use...
They were bigguns for sure. The one on the 3 point calcs out at 2500 lbs and it’s only 5 ft long. They thought they had me beat but I whipped out...
Last year I scored some monstrous roadside Red Oak, about a mile from my house [IMG] My grapple would barely open big enough to grab some of the...
Sorry to hear. Sounds like the little guy had a good life though!
I’m looking forward to the extra hour of daylight in the afternoon. Won’t be dark now til 6:45. By the end of this month it won’t be dark until...
Nothing wrong with that!!! A legendary Shindaiwa and a Ranger!
I added the easily removable (with two bolts) wood carrier extension piece [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Just for fun, a size comparison photo with...
I had thought of this, but you have to consider the further back you push the base, the less ground clearance you have when you tilt it back....
I do have plans to make a front piece that will easily detach so I can carry split firewood or multiple smaller rounds at once. Like the woodchuck...
Congratulations!!!
Well... I ended up making a heavy duty hand truck/dolly with some key features I want for a wood scrounger and big round getter. The only thing I...
Will your insurance company cover you if you stay with the 16"?