As you're cleaning they sneeze all over the place....
Looks really good. I built one maybe 5 or 6 years ago, but I felt it took way too long and the drying process didn't seem any quicker to me.
Gov. declared all MA schools closed for 3 weeks starting tomorrow. Some districts like Boston pulic have already stated closed until end of April....
Saturday I went along the trail and cut up some 10' poles. They were all laying on the ground to begin with. [IMG] [IMG] Yesterday I split up...
Someone beat me to it. Redmax and Husky blowers are one in the same internally. I have a 580 bts which is the same as the 8500 Redmax. It’s a...
Looks good. Nice job!
Looks great! I’m sure your dad is proud!
They do ok!!! [IMG] [IMG]
That'll be handy. Are you intending to use it for road legal scrounges as well? Great idea!
That's a lot of wood on that trailer.
It was. When I went out to get the orange paint, I remembered I had used it on the snowplow, so I went with gloss black instead. Maybe I'll do an...
Nice!!! My Midnight edition Fronty is rated to tow 6710 lbs, and I believe the bed rating is around 1200 lbs. Nice little trucks.
Got the super dolly painted over the weekend, and the axle nicely greased [IMG] [IMG] Should be good to provide years of service!
If he can get good straight loads, I'd go for trying to hand split it. Its only 3 cords/year. Could invite over a friend and pay him in some beer....
If he is buying a load of log length, his chances of getting nice, straight, knot less, easy to split Red Oak is pretty slim.
Would still be cheaper than paying the oil man!
Post pics of the biggest wood you've tackled... I don't have pics of all the bigguns, but here are a few honorable mentions... [IMG] [IMG]...
Beautiful out this morning!!! 45 degrees now and supposed to climb up to around 60 today. Yesterday was literally 70 degrees. Such a nice day, I...
Brad is like the terminator. Sent from the future to annihilate all trees. I could picture him walking in a freshly cleared area, stepping on...
I've had this old axe head laying around for at least a decade. I can't even remember where I got it from, maybe a yard sale or flea market. While...