Sharpening his saw, and licking his chops!!!
Once it gets dark later on March 8th for daylight savings I hope to get it after work one day.
Very true, also with diets and food intolerances which people that say things like dairy is bad seem to forget. Most people with European...
I got three more totes filled with Maple. 10 total so far. I hope to get another 3-5 done over the long weekend.
The BMI charts are not accurate for people with muscle. Period. I had an discussion with a doctor who did the physical for me to work for a town....
I did not. Its a very busy road and right on a turn. I need to man up and get it though. Its still there, I drove by it this morning.
Sir, drop the chainsaw and step away from the log!!! Turns around with hands in air...... Brad.....is that you?
We knew you would Brad......we knew you would!