Power went out here yesterday around 4pm. Still out as of now at 5:47am. It seems every time the wind blows we lose power here in the big woods....
36 cords!!! That’s awesome. You and the boys did a fine job!
I set up my gun range. Goes up to 80 yards. I have room to easily extend it out to past 100 yards. I played around with my “toy” 1200 FPS pellet...
Thing is, you have to prepare for a wide variety of possible “events”. Flood, tornado, hurricane, no electricity, nuclear concerns, govt takeover,...
Welcome aboard Chris, I too love the trailer, looks really handy! I have Swedish blood from my mothers side.
Thankfully I finished my wood right around when this all got really big. I’m at around 18 full cords put up in stacks right now. Since then I‘ve...
Duh, I feel like an idiot. That makes more sense. Thank you
Good game everyone. I was more surprised with how heavy the empty trailer is than the weight of the Oak. Oak is a heavy, heavy wood. Only rivaled...
1048#. Just the wood. 1356# with the trailer
Yes sir. We were watching tv, and it sounded like a washing machine was about to blow up. Looked outside, and as you said 1/2”-5/8” hail coming...
I don't have a 4 wheeler, but I do have a ton of experience with heavy duty garden tractors and have used many different trailers behind them to...
That’s pretty cool looking. Are you gonna cut that section out and keep it
Very impressive!!!
Impressive. I just took an inventory of my split wood. I have the twenty totes, plus another 9 full cords of 100 percent Red Oak, and another...
Yes sir, all twenty of the ones I purchased in early February are in the pic. I actually wish I had a half dozen more. With all the Corona stuff...
I was finally able to get all the filled up totes in one area on runners. [IMG] [IMG] I also cleared enough area to start two 10' log piles....
I was just listening to a Kenny Rogers tribute of songs on the radio. He had some good songs. Islands in the stream, coward of the county, the...
So cool!!! What else do you do with it? Does it have a snowplow?
I first used one in my mid teens, bought my first saw at 19.
Echo and Shindaiwa are owned by the same Parent company....