Thanks Chvymn99 . Talking about routes, I took a completely different one this time. Great scenery. Went through Wabasha MN, where the "Grumpy...
Near Hayward, about an hour south of Duluth. Beautiful country. Nah, I'm the lucky one. They believed in me and treated me like family through...
Thanks. It was indeed!
Looks great....looks like your supervisor approves also. :)
You bet. When we were cutting in the woods, we took a break and just sat, laughing and enjoying being outside.
Thanks. Been going up to that area for 35 years, love it there. No black flies...sleeted half the day so they were hiding. :)
Since I was there, we decided to work on getting the heavy loads from the woods to the house. He lined up an area that had some trees downed by...
Went up to help cut wood with my friend Bill in northwestern Wisconsin. His mother and father heat with wood to cut back their bills (they are in...
It good to know you're never really alone, He is always beside you.
Thanks. I'll take a look for it. :)
Totally agree...so many good scenes. Those two guys worked great together!
That and some Leinies! Woke up to a light snow falling. [IMG] Going to be a great day!
Leaving for Northern Wisconsin to CSS wood for a friend and his parents.
Great idea Kimberly. We always give to the Boy Scout food drive too.
Wear this t-shirt and make new friends? :)...
Strange Brew? Why of course!! [MEDIA]
Welcome indeed. Not sure if it was Norway variety but I had a bit of spruce a few years ago. It wasn't a lot of fun to split. I think it was...
Lol. Some great picks!
It's a great movie. Dang I miss John Candy!
Classic!