I finally tried my hand with my welder. Had the welder for a while but waited to pick up an auto darkening helmet, gloves, etc. I went with a...
Rest is the best. Take care of yourself young lady Woodwidow
Very cool Greg. Great looking shirt.
I thought so too, but the soffits don't actually vent the attic. It's an odd design.
Clean!!!
Made the trek again today to help my daughter out with her list. On the road by 7 this morning and made the trip just over 3 hours. It was perfect...
Ouch...the visuals are painfully clear!!! :)
I'm sure you know it's a life time commitment, but I agree that two dogs seem to be happier than one by itself. Its seems to be some type of ying...
Yes...and those flying karate kicks take up a lot of room too! :)
Good idea, but yes it's pretty low. Definitely not 8' like I would like. :(
Since I'm waiting for my friend to come help install my door, and therefore finish drywalling, I decided to tear into the master bedroom ceiling....
Cheyenne?
Took my mother out for her birthday last night. [IMG] She was unsuccessful on her first try of blowing out the candle. Darn kids! :)
Doh!! My bad...and here I thought I was the first to the party. :)
By the way, since you are a part of the FHC family, I hope we all get invites to the wedding! :) In fact, maybe you two could get married at one...
Obviously this size would be for kindling....and I'm not sure how well it would last, but it's a cool idea none the less. Animated GIF - Find &...
Great picture. Looks like she loves those pups! :)
Thanks. I'm really glad you guys liked it. Hard work goes so much easier when your working with friends. :)
Nice job!
Very cool. I stay out of the LCO. I have better luck setting my money on fire. :) There's the "big fish" as my boys use to call it when they were...