Great weather for the Memorial Day Service today...except every year it seems to mist up a bit when I hear taps played after the 21 gun...
Thanks...besides the one new board on the front, everything was from my scrap/used piles. The perfect price. :) Eric VW, I was hoping you would...
Had a little time yesterday and this morning, so I worked on this project. Yesterday I moved the racks so they wouldn't be so close to the house...
Getting around a bit slow this morning, enjoying the cool morning air. Heading out to the Memorial Day Services before lunch. Potluck to follow...
Happy Iowany birthday!
Mr. Two Tone! :) Looks like a blast!
Made it to the graduation party (foreign exchange student who stayed with my daughter for a year) then we stopped at a German bar. [IMG] We...
Watched Monaco Grand Prix qualifying, dogs out for a drive and getting ready for a graduation party. We got a shot of rain last night and we're...
Lit a couple sticks tonight. :) [IMG]
Wise choice. I waited 4 years for the same reason. :)
...and who said I'm not??? :)
Very cool. I remember the road over the dam from a trip we took there when I was a "bit" younger. Very impressive. Also we took a tour of the...
Awesome news!
Did a little more work on the bedroom ceiling. I think the light wiring looks fine...don't you? :) [IMG]
Yes...yoopers! :)
Just heard this on the public radio news. Stingless Wasps to Battle Destructive Emerald Ash Borer Hopefully it will work out.
Like Eric VW said, you and ironpony make good points about the existing joists. Did you go with troffers ? I would like to brace the back side of...
Trying to put come up with some ideas to finish the main room of our basement. Lots of wiring and plumbing that needs to stay accessible. I was...
A good beer indeed. It has very little aftertaste. [IMG]
Thanks man....coming from you I'm energized to go give it another crack. Looking at it I was thinking I went a little too fast? I know that...