Well that's silly...even I know smoke comes from a fire. Geesh! :)
To quote Vince, the Germans make good stuff. [MEDIA] I would love to take some German classes as I want to go to northern Germany where both...
That's good numbers right there.
Have they done a CT scan of your carotid arteries? I was getting a mild case of feeling light headed and told the doctor. Untreated high blood...
Sorry if you explained it already but do they know why the vertigo hits you?
Not sure how a four day work week seemed like seven but it did. Haven't had a chance to help out a fellow member yet (Chvymn99 ) but I promise to...
If this group doesn't watch it, we will get a reputation! Way to impress your hosts guys....you done good! :)
Impressive TripleF. I read you don't have a saw, but are the 3' lengths by accident or design?
Make yourself at home Boomstock! Funny, I thought of the same thing as Grizzly did, so hearing your explanation Woodwidow was interesting. :)
German...the gentle, perhaps even romantic language....not. :) [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
Waiting to hear sucks. Hope all goes well for him.
Great news Gasifier !!
With the emphasis on "fart" ? :)
I should have never asked!!!
Great on the first two...on the third, I thought so.
Thanks a lot. Couple questions, do you remember your floor joist spacing? Are those 2'x4' standard ceiling tiles? Do my pants make my butt...
Ugggg....praying all goes well for you guys.
Do you fish on the big lake?
Interesting idea. Are you thinking that would help the replies take into account of them having less experience?
Well said brother!