One of many around the area we lost. This is a big ash at the Museum. [IMG] Its a big celebration day today so we worked for 4 hours getting...
Thanks...all is good. Been through a lot worse, in fact I had to karate chop a tornado in half once. But dont call me a hero...it's just what I do. :)
This moved through. [IMG] Went from 92 to 74 in a few minutes. 70mph winds, hail and rain followed. Wife...in the basement with the dogs and...
Gift card is a great idea.
Prayers for all those affected by the shooting in Orlando. God rest the souls of 50 of his children.
I did the same thing as you guys, mike bayerl and Splitsnstacks, except I did it at 5:30 this morning....and it was only one. I'm a light weight...
Down to 97...glad I got a rack filled with shoulder wood last weekend....drop another 60 degrees and I'll ready!
I like this...after he got sober and away from drugs he wrote this. [MEDIA]
[MEDIA] [MEDIA]
Courtney Love...what a basket case, but she did make some good music. :) [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
No shame in admitting what you did. I bet it would be tough to let all those little guys go. Pets, especially dogs can really fill some voids...
Awesome job of figuring the pictures out...now do us all a favor, try to figure out that Eric VW character :)
Sharp!
Thanks man...how's your daughter been?
bassJAM any pics of your basement project?
I too love cedar for kindling. I just came across some cedar shingle scraps that will soon be kindling. :)
Kind of a slow day today so far. Seeded some more of the yard where the garden was last year (went strictly to tomato and pepper plants this...
You should post some pictures of them.
Grocery run with the dogs...the man of the house forgot to get milk yesterday...that darn schlot. Picked up some construction debris around the...
2 pallets!? Are you expecting an attack of the zombie wasps?! :)