Waited for the 85% storms but never did come. Glad I'm not a betting man. :)
Front porch with my bride, chips and salsa and lemonade with raspberry vodka...waiting for the thunderstorm to hit.
Way too hot for Wisconsin! We are about that same temp now, so I thought it would be a perfect day to go out and trim trees....no one ever...
Jealous! Suppose to be in the 90s tomorrow. Grrrr.
bogieb sorry for your lose.
[MEDIA] Tommy Stinson from the Replacements
[MEDIA] Who needs lyrics?
Absurdly talented!
[MEDIA] Irish punk folk pub music anyone?
So much could be said about this, tacky, quirky, odd...but I still get a kick out of it. :) [MEDIA]
Ah yes, the soothing voice of Johnny Rotten. [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you. :)
Lots of good info and stories to learn from. My story parallels many. Divorced from a woman who lied and hid bills and I wasn't smart enough or...
Tough LinkedXJ. Draw on HIM for guidance and resolve my friend.
Cripes, almost $4 a bottle! That's why I only drink a couple a week. :(
Sad. Within a half hour drive from where I live a man dies cleaning up after this last weekends storm. SHERIFF: Ireton, IA man dies from injuries...
Tough break man. Sounds like he was a well loved pup. Never easy losing a loved one, and dogs are unconditional in sharing their love. Take care.
Use treated 2x on top of the I beams...drilling through the top flange of the I beam to secure the 2x works fine. The 6x6 supported that often on...
No tornado with this one. It came from the north and tornadoes from the north are very rare. Just lots of straight line wind. Nasty on the open...