It's was fairly rough with the blade I was using. Thinking about cutting a couple slabs out for my friend who has a real nice table top planer.
I did watch a couple videos early this am, not sure who they were though. One had a similar layout so I just tweaked it some. I was thinking...
Built and used my first sawmill...what a blast! Lots to learn and lots of room for improvement! Built a poor man's sawmill today | Firewood...
I countersunk the blocks so they sat flush on the bar. [IMG] I ended up using a piece of 1x12 and a repurposed handle to finish out the saw...
I have been thinking about buying an Alaskan sawmill but wasn't crazy about putting out several hundred dollars on something I've never tried so I...
Great...now put it to use! :)
Sounds wonderful!
Was hoping to take off early today to start a nice lazy long weekend. Walked in the office and got asked "...so how busy are you today? I could...
Depends on what "it" is. :)
There is someplace else besides FHC? Heresy I say!!! :)
Captain Crunch? :)
I did want to ask...is it pronounced poo-lan because I've been calling it poe-lan all these years.
Very intetesting. Thanks. The guy is a bit spooky but that's ok :) If he built a slot for that saw guide to run in, he would get more consistent...
As my signature line says...by hand...or was that with my head? :)
Long day today. Popped "Alone in the Wilderness" in and was quickly reminded I have it pretty darn good! :)
Tell me if I'm wrong but it sounds like you think I should buy it??? :) One thing I forgot to say I will probably have to go up to Northern...
My friend is parting ways with his 290. Still getting some info, but I know him and he takes good care of his tools. Freshly tuned. Comes with 3...
Have your passport in hand? :)
Some good stuff right there!
Can you get your hands on some silver maple or pine? You might get those seasoned in time for the winter if you have a nice sunny and windy spot...