I will be keeping the 550xp now for sure. Hey you guys dont have to do anything for me....i would never be able to repay :(
Sorry buddy. Its gone. Forget to change all the titles. Sorry fellas
I knew it would get the treatment it deserved from you buddy !!! I was sad when it left.... But this makes me happy :). I will have to come down...
Looking gooooooood !!!!!
Sold !
These dont come along this often lol ! Especially this nice. Help me help you :)
Large (d009)
Hey i appreciate that statement more than i can say.... But its ok.. Really. Im just glad we have some things to sell. My saws have been...
Up for sale is a very nice Husqvarna 550xp. This is my girlfriends saw that was used sparingly. She wants to sell to help me with my custody...
Very nice !!!
Sale pending !
Any offers ??
Any offers ?
Offers ?
Truer words have not be spoken :)
Sale pending :)
NOS Husqvarna sprocket nose bar. Also new chain. 16" 3/8 .050. $50 shipped to lower 48. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Up first is a NOS Husqvarna Hard nose bar. 20".3/8 $50 shipped to lower 48. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
New bar and chain. .. Only mounted for looking at. Husky large mount d009....3/8 .050. $50 shipped to lower 48. [ATTACH]