Everything burns :)
I like that stuff :)
Treated wood never does good for me. I remember my Dad using rough sawed Oak on his trailer years ago. Then it got the crap oiled out of it lol...
Sounds like a good day !! We need pictures of the saw and trees though !!!!
Very nice indeed :)
Very nice work buddy :)
Darn good friend you are :)
I like how you think lol !
This is probably the 5th time I have read this entire thread lol !!!!
Good deal right there !!!!
Sold :)
Sale Pending !
Unfortunetly... This really has to go this time :(. Works as it should. Not much use in the last year. 16 inch bar and newer chain. Ill throw in...
Love for the Homies :)
Something you dont see everyday !!!!
Wow !!
Beautiful saw !! Surprised its still available.
Sold !
Any offers ?
Time to sell my old Husqvarna sign thats been collecting dust. Hate to sell it.... But its time. Its 28"x20". A fella would be hard pressed to...