Tha stove that is. Loving the Jotul, and having no issues getting on the floor to clean her out, or fill her up. But as we age, and knees don't...
Lmao....funny, and congrats. That is special. Sca
Reminds me that I should call a guy we know who burns, and knows we keep wood handy for his miniature wood stove....but he won't reach out... Time...
Went to pick up some.2x4's wednesday (wanted to burn the gift card up in case things got interesting nationally). 2x4's used to be $2 ish for the...
Tonight i watched a.couple hours of videos regarding chimney fires. In all cases save one, firefighters used water to extinguish the fire. In...
Im not sure what the FD uses...other than water. Depends on the case. But if these get the fire backed down, or out in less time than the vfd...
So I kinda remember my dad have one of these handy by his wood stove. Not that I know a lot.of wood burners in person, but I havent seen these...
God be with you guys...your doc's, and the work you have to do. Sca
Rejoicing with you. Have been sick, and narrowly avoided surgery. AWESOME NEWS!!! Enjoy the day!! Sca
The kiddo and I headed out for a little splitting...32*, sunny, slight breeze. Have more for tomorrow, then we'll have to go scrounging again....
Dennis, Checking in. How are you today? Sca
Im kinda hoping for a good long cold snap...keep the poisonous snakes, spiders, an invasive fish southa here. Keeping molds, blights and...
To sell a cord for $600...a cord in the bed (of the right truck) and a cord in the trailer, coming home with $1200....I could be tempted...
[ATTACH] Welp...feeling it in the lower back today...not bad but feelin it. The boy and I cut down 2 trees for a neighbor. It was one of...
Mid 30's here, morning load of oak, will toast some uglies for the day. Excited to hear we may have snow by next week. Sca
I didnt feel too badly, but I.did not go all out either. I did some mild jogging at werk, hopefully get into better shape in general. Used to be...
And a little more tonight. We're in trouble though...we're flat outta rounds to split. Sca[ATTACH]
We also found out our wood stove would do this fairly handily. First firing this morning got 'er up to 500*, and stove coffee to go with it....
The teen and I got out around 0700 today, 30*. Sweatshirts came off, t shirts stayed on. Split a buncha poplar, tulip, and maple. Stacked what...
Impressive. Amazing the work of our hands from time to time!