Echoing another thread, am looking to build a trailer. Generally from wood cutting site over the road to home. My little TSC yard trailer barely...
Saw a porch in our hood here, similarly stacked. They had what appeared to be spoked wagon wheels upright in the stack, 2 per hole, wood stacked...
Loon :[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Having a ready supply outside the door is awesome, its on the same level as the stove, so filling the basement wouldnt be too useful. If our...
So we have a day's supply of wood handy and warming. The (temporary) wood bin gets filled daily. We have this season's wood under cover just...
Envy envy. Will live vicariously through.your pics....I'm outta rounds at the moment! You must be gettin skinny. Im closing fast on 50.. and...
A night pic, 0430, and snowing gently getting home from a 12 hour sentence. Was a beautiful drive home! Sca [ATTACH]
Father, be with Redneck, and those with him. Declaring comfort, and less painful recovery for his dad in the burn unit. We declare friends and...
We too went with the tractor supply brand, after Fromm for the first 2 years. I suppose one could stick with a grainfree taurine-supplimented...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]not particularly scenic....no.woods or fields in the background. The complete 5 cord stack is for fall of 2022, the unfinished...
I've forgotten all the legal definitions of "blizzard", but when we get snowed in, when the plows cant keep up, I guess that qualifies. A...
Whispers.....we've progressed into prayers here! I remember a few years back, we were snowed in for a few days....plows couldn't keep up. We had...
Nope...red green oak, or green red oak....same thing. We sell that SPECIAL stuff here as "Christmas Wood" right before the holiday, ending...
Prayin yall get some closure friday. And that you see people you both need to see, and hear the words you both need to hear. Divine appointments...
We were greatfull for the snow here. It is beautiful, it still coats the trees. And as it fell, big snow-globe flakes! Sca
We have a similar issue...not sure how long it takes "fly ash" to recoat our stove...bu were thinking of pulling out the electric air filter. I...
Is anybody raising rabbits presently? Looking for experience and wisdom. What do you do with hides omce processed? How is all that meat eaten?...
Definitely looking for the height, getting the bottom of the stove 18" up isnt a bad idea.....youre right, we'd probably want to raise it again...
Not nearly cold enough to give the Jotul a good run for the money. Toasting mostly 1.5 year old oak, that (I should test w/mm) but gets the...
We moved here a few years ago, and have removed a few cielings. I kept as much wood as I could, from a house built in late 1890's. When we...