Thanks for that. I saw that, and have been trying to shove coals away from that, rather than piling them up on it. I was tinkering with running...
Gratitudes for.the ideas here. I am thinking about building a trellis 8' tall in front of the room, and perhaps a foot or so from it. Grapes come...
Hallo! It faces south. It will be closed off from the rest of the house, but would consider putting vents top and bottom on the interior...
Will look into azec, never used. It will not be a heavily.traveled.room, maybe there will be coat pegs, a bench for taking off boots, and...
I am going to close in this porch. I have a bunch of single pane glass, which will go up to the top. The bottom say, 28" or so will be solid. I...
Anyone deal with a Jotul intake gadget jambing up. It's not all the way, just in spots. When we got the stove, used, I blew out the intake with...
Back when I was heavier into studying preparedness, statistically most people had maybe a weeks' worth of food on hand, few had even a few days...
So in OSHA training at werk, one fellow shared how he had to teach a youth HOW TO HOLD A HAMMER. And this wasnt carpentry, just outdoor work on...
Not because we're better than anyone else: The backdrop: partly because i enjoyed camping, and partly because I grew up with one on hand, when I...
Country mfg makes some nice stuff! But I am taking this over the road, and on interstate if it is stable enough. The weight capacity is prime...
Acurite might send enough of a refund to buy an oldschool indoor.outdoor device... Sca
I feel equally as "hoardie" with cut wood being handy for the wrong eyes to see. I'd overload the trailer (again) and hewp it in our yard just to...
Im not sure control is a political discussion. I suspect govt's all around the globe Want control, as do big time money people, people in any...
They do sell seperate thermometers...look for beer cooler thermometers. Otherwise a wired indoor/outdoor thermometer (copper wire with sensor on...
In food service, we had thermometers like the one you have, in fridges and freezers. I never cared if the actual temp matched the set temp, as...
With rising prices, will be doing all the cooking we can on the wood stove. Even preheating water like for coffee is useful. Or preheating cast...
Slocum Hear ya about having plenty easily at hand. It doesnt take much for the household to be knocked down by a cold. Or toast from unloading...
You've brought back a stack of memories! My dad would take me out back in the woods for firewood. He had an old school wheelhorse, Tecumseh 6hp,...
I have thought about beefing up the suspension on my truck as well, but wondered if I did that, thus being able to really overload it....what...
Thats pretty much what I have in mind. Have only seen one of those around here...15 years ago. Cool! Sca