Jambed the stove full last night, and stuffed 'er again this morning. Kinda wish we lost power, just as a dry run for the real thing. But there...
I was gonna do a laminate (formica or willsonart), but the plywood, at just under half an inch, needed a little more structure than laminate would...
I grew up in the woods, looks like the curtain trend has followed me...you can take a man outta the woods, but you can't take the woods out of a...
Guys, Thanks. That sounds like a great solution. Im tempted to hit it with a poly-u coating as well....at least the exposed edges. Will try...
Like they say in the Big Brothers Big Sisters adds, you don't have to be perfect, just be there. As a Silas, having had a couple mentors, I know...
There was something in it for me when twice I had forced downtime, much of that solitude time. Medical circumstances. Wasn't fun, but as...
With a Passover gathering a few weeks out (3/27/21), our bitty 3x5 table isnt gonna hack it for 8 to 10. So out to Lowes for plywood and a...
Greatful tonight for a new mentoree. Humbled to be a part of the life of someome with a future, whom is greater now than I or the missus was at...
Any pics of snow, are a good thing. Wood stacked for the winter, ready to go, covered with snow, a double positive! Sca
Wood fairies.....that boggles the mind. I mean....how do fairies carry huge logs? Sca....
I like the idea of bundling the trip: are there fun things you and the fam, or your unloading help would enjoy, a restaurant, a hardware store,...
So a teaching our Pastor gave perhaps 20 years ago, and my experiemce added: When we hold a dime close to our eye, we can see it in great detail....
JackHammer Echoing the above. Chilling the leaf or belly fat before chopping makes for an easier process We do 20 or 30 pounds at a whack, so if...
Jack Straw cool idea moving the siding out. Im not sure I can pull it all off w/out wrecking it, never worked w/aluminum siding before. Will...
I think the ashes get sucked in from the outside...on top of the removable tray at the front. I'll know better when I take it apart. Sca
Don, that is a great way to.use up a chunka space! Looks good. Sca
From the funny pics page....
They're willing to work with people on payment plans!?!?? Thats like apologizing for rope burns at a hanging. Sca
Father, I and we lift Michael and his family to you. Bless them, help them recover from the grief, and to think clearly now. Bring those useful...
We did a threat assessment 12 years ago. Figured out what the most likely event would be, what the most catastrophic event woild be, and then...