So to date, i used about a quart of poly, filling holes and voids. I caulked holes and voids from the under side, and filled them from the top w...
So I have by no means mastered this....but a few years ago, I quit rushing. I leave an hour for a 45 minute commute....my attitude is far better,...
Dear Husq, Stihl, Jonsered, Please invent spring loaded gas caps that seal as soon as the gas/oil can is removed from the opening. Most...
So there are a few spiders which qualify as Wolf Spiders, namely non web-building, ground dwelling, runs after its prey type critters. However,...
In pulling a pile apart...for delivery, found a couple nests like that buZZsaw BRAD , assuming that was a mouse house... So far though, none in...
So im going to locate a.couple pieces, and figure out how to make something....those are the neatest little chisel marks.... Maybe a candle stick...
schlot that's an awesome idea!
I have not seen it, but one of my guys had a cookbook for locomotive engineers, for cooking food in the engine compartment...seems temperature...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Now thats a neat idea....cooking inside....I wonder if that could be adapted to bake in a dutch oven....it would have to be pretty cool...breads...
No way!! That is exactly what my sticks looked like!! I think it was Tulip tree as welL....a.kind of.aspen? And yup...the tree fell just after the...
Hey thats cool.... What if you drilled a hole the top of the upright, and tied it.off to a plank on the pallet? Then set the upright into the...
You howl when they start nibbling on your hand.... Sca!
Pulled apart the holzhausen, and found a mouse-house, unoccupied. A buncha spiders in the piles now.... buZZsaw BRAD .....wolf spider? We have a...
I like the pizza idea. Thats cool. Will try that one. Did bone broth with a turkey....huge pot, several days, canned up 18 or so quarts of broth...
I thought I was the only one......I've never confessed this to anyone....5 or 6 year back, first saw, it was the oil plug. No chaps, relatively...
Growing up (if it can be said that I did that) i saw my folks cook once on the Nashua, when the power was out. Now, I wish to deprive big gas of...
I wasn't sure at what point horizontal forces would overcome the (very soft) modern wood. Might try taller ones next heatin season too. Also,...
So not quite enough of the right shaped pieces to crib the ends, I made these out of bits of 2x3. The upright bits and the bottom pieces, are 24"...
My opinion, and a bit cynical at that: anything coming from a factory is questionable. Some of that we here choose to deal with, other items are...