No, but it is my prayer that you will hear the answers you need here, at least to give you a direction to work in, and that you'll walk in wisdom...
Have turned down aspen too....but am beginning to collect some. Perhaps better than pine...not in btu's, but seasoning and lack of resin.... Sca
Looks like a real good start to the day. If I end up at a restaurant that serves breakfast all day, invariably thats what I end up eating. Few...
The chips are pressed, not chiseled out. Like if ya hit wood with a hammer and "peened" it out. Most extraordinary. I can definitely...
Envy envy. Sca
Ok...we're packing up.and heading to wherever Cash Larue's town (AND SNOW) is. Sca
Man, I've got 3, a couple different sizes, andn1 spare. Much less expensive to run, just replace the chain (recomend aluminum for best results)...
Dave, Let His strength be yours! May your body be strong, reflexes cat-like, and vision sharp. Sca
Yeesh, 35 degrees!?!? Nice. I am tossing aroumd the idea of welding something from frame (2 points) to the tongue. Not sure quite what yet. Its...
If it doesnt kill ya quick, ya might wish it did. Sca
A fun thread: ways you've lighted a cigar (or whatever) when the lighter is empty and matches scarce. A friend handed me a handful of metal...
Love the plethora of wisdom here. Yes, 4x8, and is perfectly maneuverable in my yard, as well as at the places I cut. Maybe a little taller...
Lmao. Happy birthday!! And many more safe ones.
Love it!
Then there's the nasties that the RR dropped dripped sprinkled on those ties for how many years. The FRA is much stricter on environmental...
So instead od finding a truck body to build a trailer from, or buy a trailer frame or rv trailer and put my own deck on: it occurred last...
Looking good!!! Sca
The throttle therapy is also a gift. Happy (what 45th?) Birthday. Sca
Yard therapy tomorrow: tilling up the garden, a little splitting and stacking by hand, maybe a backwoods to keep the mayflies at bey. (And a jar...
Well, i dont get to chop trees or build houses for a living, and I havent ridden in years. But I play with these little gems. Rough numbers,...