I dont tend to be vengeful, or unloving for that matter, but its deeply satisfying to know those industries get bent over the same table that they...
Well, we got the score. Land owner had some minor thoughts, and more wood handy that I didnt know about. Looking forward to scoping out the...
More because the drop point is close to the score, and the drop point is on my already traveled route. And, i dont want to haul the wood out and...
Been considering that. In the end I'll take the long route and preserve the relationship. But I will be sticking around only for a short lunch...
This friend speaks my mind. If I get this score, I'll cut and haul. The bigger stuff I'd like to split to non-backbreaking size. Id rather split...
Ive been stashing wood there..and it hasnt been outright prohibited yet. And it gets me there for a visit, which I love. But you're right, no...
Sounds like a profitable job in other ways. If it needs to be slowly here....so be it. The wood's been there for a year...i dont see it vanishing...
Eric, That is precisely my plan. We burned more than i thought we would, so my 3 year stash is really a (almost) 2 year stash. It would be nice...
Yes a larger trailer....someday for sure. That is a long scrounge run!! I do that also, but the trailer doesn't go, just what fits in the bed, as...
Thats a thought....20 minutes away. Hadnt thought of that....cut all day, then a days worth of trips. Ram 1500. The staging area would be 5...
Yalls just a little out of my path of everyday travel there......:) Sca
So I'm not sure how to process this...nor write it, nor what I'm asking for. We have in front of us, the possibility of a BIG score....for us...
Shredded taters.as a crust, with butter and how awesome. Hear ya on whatevers in the fridge....I'd imagine cream cheese lumps, cottage cheese,...
That was kinda my thought. It would be a lot of doing to reinforce a wimpyish frame. At some.point, building one or buying one becomes.cost and...
The little one sacked out is priceless. Had the front pack version (till it was too small), a lot of very fond memories there. Hiking and the...
I grabbed some of these. Not sure how well they'll work. Plant Markers – Kincaid Plant Markers Sca
We've gotten various plants for the yard, most ornamental, many edible, and from a lot of different folks. Some are from my folks, and some of...
Lamo.
Exactly my thoughts....reminded me of papers I might have composed in 8th grade. Not too bad for that....obviously not enough sources, and little...
Agree...torches of varrying types....whilst sweating pipes, thawing almost frozen pipes. Like the steam pipe idea. Thats burly. Hot coals from...