Looks real nice! Congrats! :yes: Yeah, You tell 'em gbreda - don't listen to him - Haters gonna Hate .. :rofl: :lol: (Need more popcorn.)...
I think I married her.. :rofl: :lol:
My sister had a Mercury Capri too! Used to have fun working on the Capri, and her Mustang II (4 cyl. version) . f250 approaching 500K, have to...
Thanks Jay!
:p Ford Hater. :rofl: :lol:
x2, Please..
Excellent! :thumbs::drunk: That's what she said! :rofl: :lol:
Took some pics for another Francesca stove owner today, had the OAK off, decided 'what the hay', did a 2 ton cleaning.. Pulled flue block plate,...
La Crete pellet Review thread: == ★★★★★ - La Crete Wood Pellets review..................... | Firewood Hoarders Club Update: my (subjective)...
Nope, if it gives me any more grief, I'm locking the 'self-propelled' handle on w/ more electrical tape & pointing it towards a cliff. It...
Thanks unbidden.
From the article: " Turn your thermostats to 68 degrees. This habit will help you conserve fuel during long-lasting cold spells." The last time...
That's just too cute! Yes, we have magical creatures in the land of Stoddard that visit (if we are very good) to share food grown in the...
Thanks for sharing that ttdberg. For that level of customer service, and my experience so far, I'm happy to drive the extra distance to give...
They sure do, were nice enough to break a pallet to give me some test bags, and did not charge me any extra $$$ for the bag sale, vs. pallet rate....
Yeah, but I abused the living daylights out of this mower the past 2 days.. It's long paid for itself, doesn't owe me anything. Funny thing is,...
I'd like to know what they're made of, but I suspect there is some Kryptonite in these monsters, they burn HOT. -- First batch of La Crete is in...
Outside work is done - up to 95% leaves removed, the Boss was a Garden Storm Trooper today - 30 minutes and the garden beds were bare. :yes: Wind...
Cool ! Another Shout Out & Thanks to IHP also. The purchase is 'justified', I'm planning on installing a copper Heat Sink on top of the Heat...
Good Grief ... so many Buzzards, so few bags... :thumbs::rofl: :lol: