Hey LW & JT & all, I imagine ttdberg is tearing into the P68 and 'getting it done', Thanks to the help you guys are giving here. :yes:...
If it's in the fines box would oil attract more crud? Graphite spray maybe? (EZ-SLIDE Graphite-based coating, Dry Film Lubricant - available...
I did, and this helped - Thanks - imacman. :yes:
Somebody's gotta pay for that nice looking banner hanging over those pellets.. :loco: :crazy:
That limited-slip diff is good stuff - wish I had that here Smoke. Imagine if Lambeau Field was filled with dirt, and had roads going over the...
Score Pellets? :thumbs:
:picard: :rofl: :lol:
No, you can use that to your advantage in winter weather also - have done that a few times here with the Taurus last winter.
If anyone can find them LordZ, you can. :yes: Always impressed by variety of pellets you score in your area.
+1, Excellent tires, especially in the snow - have those on the '00 Kia Sportage 4x4 here.
See video above. :D Congrats to Joey (and Dad!) :cheers:
FoMoCo ? :p
No F words, else I'm telling! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
SAVEMONEY, Congratulations on the 10,000 post! YOU'VE WON A NEW CAR! Dex, tell him what he won. :D
One of the guys who let's us get away with all the crazy chit posted here. :D
Yup, 'Early Bird' vs. 'Night Owl', both Pellet Vultures.. :vulture::vulture: And purveyors of fine Smoothie products. :thumbs: :handshake:...
That's cool will, I've been tuning the stove settings ( 1 - 5 ) for each feed rate after getting home from work, looked up at the clock, it was...
Windy, 38 degrees, and snow flurries as I'm looking out the kitchen window, before my first cup of coffee.. :picard: Stove is roasting well!...
Just wanted to say it's very cool of you to be helping ttdberg out LousyWeather - props for that. :yes:
You really -are- a Princess now, bogieb! Thanks Guys! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: