My personal opinion - those folks don't have a clue how a pellet is made, the manufacturing process involved, or transportation costs required to...
My wife says that all the time.. :rofl: :lol: Way to go medieval w/ the cut-off wheel 343amc, no messing around there ! :thumbs:
Welcome Snowy Rivers! Nice to see you here!
I love Canada. :thumbs: You know how this would go though - a van full of Beer, Chips, and Pretzels, and a bag each of Pellets to sit on.....
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: That would be Will and Steve north of the Border .. Eh? I'm in! :cheers: [MEDIA]
Alright, I give - the legal notepad on the desk here is starting to look tasty. Anybody got any salt? Ok, I'm ordering takeout now. :drool:
That really sucks Steve, THANKS. :p:rofl: :lol: SEND BEER! :pete:
I'M STILL HUNGRY! You're killing me here!:picard::D
That's just cold, man.. :rofl: :lol:
Yup, same here. But I'd still do the cleaning suggested, anytime you can get by w/ some minor normal pre-season maintenance, that's a...
Damm, now I'm hungry, at work. Thanks bogieb.. :p
Gotchya. Don, you sell the gasket material used to make the burn pot gasket, correct? Edit: I'll PM you.
Well that's spiffy, and fast! So you just left this piece off then?
Cool - nice work there Don. :yes: Interested to read if the gasket, igniter mod, and settings change fixed it .. If you don't mind me asking:...
gbreda, DeOxit cleaner is good stuff to clean Pots, have used it here .. [MEDIA] Edit: DeOxit F5 cleaner, available on Amazon.
Lugged in another 8 bags of LG Granules, then off to work .. No Beer & Football here. :( My wife has the Giants vs. Patriots game on though -...
:thumbs:
Oui - that igniter doesn't owe the stove anything.. Have a 25-PDVC sitting in the workshop, has a bad igniter, co-worker has (2) 25-PDV stoves,...
Don't have a clue about test - the dynamic duo of LW & JT got 'ya covered there - will only mention it was 'wicked' windy the past few days,...
I'd go with your gut feeling on this - if you think it's wear, and that is the side that kicks the feed plate back / the side you've been having...