Sure, would be happy to help, but best to start a new thread w/ the particular stove this pertains to - you will receive excellent help from the...
WW, would tackle that from both sides, hopper and full cleaning of auger motor area / any lubrication needed.
Actually got 3 bags of Olympus DF here, just waiting for the real cold to hit starting Saturday this week.. Thermometer is setup on stove, have...
I promise to keep them a secret. :D Address Please? :vulture:
Gotcha. "To the Honorable JTakeman, also known as Grand Poobah of the Cellar Dwellers organization, I respectfully request enrollment as an...
It may also be the Octane of your Smoothie this evening. :yes:
Hey, can I be a "friend of Cellar Dwellers" ? No Cellar roasting here. :(
No, but you will need to shut down and stove should be -cold- when applying (off for several hours), else the resulting 'flash' from the hopper...
Nah, just admiring from afar. Well, now that I think about it, not toooo far away.. Sure, what the heck, Address Please? :D :vulture:
Somehow, that makes perfect sense to me. :rofl: :lol: Cheers! :cheers:
It must be Happy Hour, I'm drooling over those beautiful stacks of La Crete's... :drool:
It's ok Russell - we may be a little late to the party, but there's still plenty of BEER. :cheers: Cellar Dwellers UNITED ! (Ok, so I'm like...
:cheers::drunk::cheers: Stay Thirsty, My Friends.
I was gonna vote for FireKeepers of the Underworld before I realized voting ended a few years ago.. :rofl: :lol:
Nice PelletHound, very nice pics.. Those PBRs in the fridge are making me thirsty.
-Exactly- the same here artc: wife is a happier camper w/ the Pellet stove running, much warmer in the living space. This is our first fall...
[MEDIA]
Stove looks real nice too. Nice Pics! :yes: :whistle:
Looks real nice will - compliments the Beer in the 2nd pic well. :thumbs:
Yeah Jay - knock it off already, be a Grown Up & act your age.. :p :rofl: :lol: gbreda - Thanks for posting the 'mutant emoticon', almost...