Ya know WW, there's a real colorful retort about "blower, auger, and Singing on and off", but I just can't bring myself to type it.. :rofl:...
This is why YOU guys get to do the vetting, Grand Poobah. Post #113 - offer still applies to you, Smokey. re: I understand that......
That's cool it's working well for you, glad you're happy with w/ the Keurig .. The Boss was mentioning the same the other day / we waste a fair...
I blame the Beer .. :( ( Sure .. ) :D
I like Gas's handle, kinda like a 'kindred spirit' here. I also like the fact he is on the lookout for free (wood, Beer) stuff - THAT should be...
Damm, a couple of Beers, and posting in a different thread yesterday set me back like 3 pages here. :picard::D
Got it - will do. :yes:
I LIKE this! Dragging it back to the underworld! I vote IN! :yes:
That cat pic makes me laugh... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Ok, so here's some wacky Chit I'm sure you Dwellers can appreciate - I've been thinking of ways to increase the heat efficiency of the little...
Ok, so the Sam Adams was tasty, found a Miller Lite waaayyy in the back of the fridge, with 4/15 date on it. I think that was a 'manufactured'...
Chit, I'm learning all sorts of good stuff already. Wife's gonna be thrilled.. :rofl: :lol: I see a night out sleeping w/ the pellets in the...
Thanks JT ! :handshake: :p
WOW. :bug: You guys are clairvoyant.. :thumbs: HOW'D YA KNOW? :rofl: :lol:
Thanks will! Sam Adams Summer Ale is cracked open, munching on a healthy diet combo of Doritos, Munchos chips, and Cheesters puffed corn, stove...
Again, this does not shock me at all, will. :rofl: :lol:
YEAH !!! YAHOO ! :thumbs::dex::dex::dex::dex::cool: :ups: THANKS GUYS !!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:
( Chit, do I offer Pellets, or Beer? ) Oh, the agony.. :picard: :vulture::pete::cheers: Ok, I will offer a FHC sticker to all -CURRENT...
Belated welcome Snowy and Ambient - nice to see you both here. :yes: You'd be proud Snowy, side panels are off the stove now, had to trace an...
Happy (Hour) Thursday will ! :thumbs: :cheers: