9600? Nah, shooting from the hip its got to be 13 k. Mine pulled >10k in the cut... But it's a special one. :D
1. Something like 2 batches at a time (different brews) so sounds like 2 5 gal setups. 2. I don't know, bottles sound easier to start with. 3. All...
OK guys, looking to start a little setup with a buddy of mine. What is a good way to start without breaking the bank? Let's say we go with a...
What a setup! Is this business or personal use? And what is the blue shoelace string all about?
I use this one for the BMW guys (insert his car of choice): "You know the difference between a porcupine and a BMW??? On a porcupine, the...
I find it rude. One ad I had only wanted the spare wheels and tires on a tractor sale. He wanted to wait on the sale of the tractor which I...
Carb kit & success. Back to the original owner. I'm not one to ask for money but he wants to know "what I want." I'm thinking beer, a good...
Based on the responses, it is clear that anyone who owns a second (or 3rd, 4th, and 11th in @UncleJoe 's case) is NUTS! :D Hoping to set up a...
I use mine for rocked chains only... or for a friend who completely destroys a chain before sharpening. For $30 its not terrible, I just prefer...