Tractor shirt! Does in come in men's large?!
That's a good call @milw saw I know my 351 was killed by a leaking intake boot. You should be able to pull the top cover and peak between the...
The gypsy moths hit here the year before we bought our home. I ended up with plenty of oak firewood due to those buggers. No clue what folks...
@macpolski if I were you, I'd be crossing Chelsea, ME off my list... just too risky :p
Very useful, I pull one behind my Subie, similar size. I don't think you'll be hauling more than 1/3 cord at a time in the Subie. I use my truck...
Looks like a great place to be outdoors.
Oh man, that looks fantastic. Definitely have to try making jerky, hoping to score some venison this year.
Cool look into the old horizontal cylinder. Nice rebuild and welcome to FHC!
Yup, hence my question. I never cut circles but put at most 2 cords in my short time with that saw. Crazier things have been overlooked. I am...
CAD... [media]
Sorry Chvyman, it sucks. Let your gut guide you. Rottiman is spot on. All about quality of life. Been there done that, amazing how much I...
You must eat your wheaties! Awesome stuff. Here I am struggling with 70cc saws and 25" bars...
Thats a good find. I would have ended up filing the chain and buying new loops before thinking to look there. This just start happening or from...
Uhhhh, I think I'm starting to speak clemsonfor as I read that sentence with ease. In case you don't, I can translate: "Was this kids g" = My...
Heh, heh, Ron has good jugs, heh, heh
My thinking on the small units is to just go electric. I see used electric ones routinely for $150 on CL.
Yep... sure is sexy
:rofl: :lol:
Alas.... It wasn't meant to be. Called to set up a time to pick up the dog but the owner has changed their mind. I can respect that, or have to....
That's some fancy felling! Textbook V-hingeamaroo