My guy does it as side work, his uninsured rate is $100-$150 per tree. Add $100 to the bottom line if he needs the insurance from his work. Very...
But the saw runs fine? My compression tester is basically 120 psi on my saws, rather useless aside from a go/ no go standpoint. Did you check...
Since you're done cleaning up over there, mind swinging up this way? I always like the looks of a nice clean wood lot...
The best thing he has is a cool dad! My daughter was splitting kindling last winter by holding a dead blow hammer and me holding a hatchet. She...
Ughhh, if I didn't spend over a grand on saws in the past couple months... well, then I wouldn't have CAD... this seems to be a very reasonable...
What did I win?!
No, never thought I would need them! I could leave her one with her Christmas "thanks." Great mail lady too, loves the dog and always pleasant.
Was out bucking some of the long stuff this morning on the old dilipated sawbuck (time for a new one!) and the mail lady had to get out to drop...
Wow, my desk job sucks. Awesome stuff, thanks for sharing. Very impressive to see the sendoff of a hero.
If you run a Husqvarna bar now it is made by Oregon. Fine bars and I like their price point.
Limited coil tune in the wood. Hear that warble just a hint every now and again when easing up and I know I am good. It sounds like a buzzing...
Wow!! I want it but....... Someone please buy this. :drool:
So how are you all measuring raker height? I file mostly by eye and the rakers just get a swipe or three every other filing. Very scientific,...
That's a pile of BTU fun!
100 replies... Does this qualify as the first official FHC oil thread? Probably won't be the last...
Yes, but present day a great argument for Autotune/ M-tronic or knowing how to tune a carb (and having a proper tiny screwdriver handy!)
3 hours.... you're gonna need to submit a urine sample!
This place is the best... Cutter Sequence : http://www.madsens1.com/bnc_sequence.htm Pitch & Gauge : http://www.madsens1.com/bnc_pitch_gauge.htm...
less cows, more saws :p:p
I've considered this myself, ditching the 2 vehicle plan and getting a crew cab truck. *IF* I did, I'd go Taco and get a trailer. Not a fan of...