Ayup. Father of 2 wee ones here myself, and I love loading up the truck and listening to the saws howl for a change of pace. I find once they...
That's a deal! I like my saws looking like they earn their keep, that one fits the bill.
:rofl: :lol:
Excellent feedback, my buddy highly recommended secondary for clarification, but we figured when we get around towards caring about aesthetics we...
Good question, in for the replies. :popcorn:
Drop it on the floor, knock 25% off?
Oh I see your avatar now, looks like mine is the generation between yours. '86, this pic is about 5 years old now right after I got the plow...
Beer school was great. She took a solid 2 hours and with just me and my 2 "business" partners :D in the class we got to ask plenty of questions....
I don't much about elm aside from I hate splitting it! Love the Ford!!
:eek:o_O
You guys and your big trailers.... Make me want one too! Nice haul.
Cream puff!
Did you mention your carving gear? And how did you get into this and figure out you had talent? Very impressive.
Would it be useful on roots when pulling stumps?
We are the opposite, put nearly anything over $10 on the card. My wife never visits the ATM and asks me for cash once every few months. The...
Well the new model is quite an upgrade!
While it may be possible to make the payment itself, it surely won't get you points.
I had a couple Clinton's in a lot I picked up. Old school beasts. We worry about ounces nowadays when lugging saws.... these were for men! [IMG]
Sold pending funds...
Actually @basod the chocolate guy came from your neck of the woods. AL adoption and then caravan up here to Mass.