I don't know who she is, but I'm hoping my daughter invited her too. :D Gotcha, pizza is smaller scale when we do it home. I literally make...
quite a few reviews on AS, looks like a well thought out machine, perhaps a small step up from Spee Co.
Pizza for >50 $$$$$$ I'd have to start selling wood :eek:
Alright... what the hell is a conie?
Well, my daughter is turning 5. Each kid's birthday party seems to get bigger and bigger, and who am I to tell her not to invite every kid she...
Keep the pics coming, this could inspire. How was your learning curve?
Now that is just a cool saw. Is it a runner?
Looking to move the garden and make it larger in the process. I have always (all 2 years of gardening!) removed the grass by slicing with a...
This thread sucks without pics :cheers:
Yep, we used to do that in the restaurant to get rid of shrimp smell. Ever peeled/ deveined shrimp by the 100's?? It's rather boring, and smelly.
Nice property and a nice 2 saw plan. Now go get those saws dirty!
Makes that 390 look puny! I just broke a sweat looking at that stump
Is that a swags & Birddogtg hug? That's FHC love :D
Oh man that looks great!
What I need to know is..... How was Pete's beer?!
What can you compare the meat to? Did your wife get her zebra?
That's good old redneck ingenuity and I like it!
I'm following this thread out of jealousy.... but can I request HittinSteel you make a vid of the 346xp with the .325" & .375" ? I'd like to see...
Nice saw for someone looking to step up to 70cc with a woods port!
I live by that headlamp. One of the best presents I've ever received in terms of simplicity and usefulness. I live on a cul-de-sac so the...