That top handle Poulan could fetch like a grand on the trading post :p I'd say a good score, the mini Mac would go to the scrap heap.
You Stihl guys.... $400
$350
That dude can build a splitter, very nice fab and a little creative thinking.
Going on day 8 of spaying our newly arrived female, not fun keeping puppies apart and "calm."
Welcome Kevin in Ohio , never get sick of seeing that splitter!
EPDM I have been searching for but the "used" ones I see are nearly the same price as new. What's TPO?
Is there a common name for this feature? With 2 little kids, we keep the volume low but then struggle to hear the dialog. I have a low end but...
Now I'm regretting passing up on those. Trying to keep it a 2 saw plan, but those are tempting.
I don't understand your explanation of the problem. The chain is "spinning" but not "cutting"... ?? Sounds like it has no bite, loose chain,...
OK, the, ahem, well fed, orange chick on the side of the bench is great! :cheers:
That's a sweet cart! Trailer lights eh.... my only advice is don't use the frame for ground, run separate ground wires from the main connector to...
$50
Greg I think you are priced low, but you'll also see a lot of business that way. I see a guy here with a $25/hr minimum ?? hours and I think...
So..... you wanna double your money?! That is a clean 390/385 too.
Well, you certainly have good taste in equipment.
Wow, that's one way to show us you aren't messing around! I see some toys, errr tools, what else ya hidin? Where's all the saws? Welcome aboard.
Alright, so chili dogs have made the menu. And a co-worked just gave me some hickory chunks (have to buy around here which I refuse to do)... so...
You suck for sure! So what is hitting the trading post?!
Splitters hold their value extremely well. It is what it is, I bought mine knowing I could sell it in 10 years for the same price I paid slightly...