Is the new build the winch/ boom deal? Splitter? I need more pics of the toys!
Don't think the chainsaw style cutter would work on a 27cc powerhead. I think I'll grab the tri blade style as the brush I have is smaller stuff....
Not an expert, but I'd look into the fuel system (carb included).
That works!
Would they include room & board after the wife kicks me out?
Very nice build. It amazes me how clean your whole setup is. Will the raffle be on SH or AS?
You guys got links to the circular/ 3 blade products you use? Too many variants to just google and buy.
Power back since 10AM here based on the blinking ones. Good amount of rain, not sure on the totals, approaching 3" I believe. Still raining.
Say what??!! I'd say that saw would fetch $100+ easy my guess. It's a Stihl and a good firewood saw. The 028 is very similar to my 038, and...
What are your preference on brush cutter heads to be used with a string trimmer? I have a 27cc? Kawasaki, straight shaft pro style trimmer....
No power here, plus an hour + commute at this time which is why I start my day working from usually... Can't exactly do that without power. Don't...
I missed this thread, my advice would have been adding plow to the Blazer, a bunch of ballast, and plow with the storms, and plow it wide at the...
I'd say the dogs are lucky to get to clean those plates!
http://slickdeals.net/f/7233782-ivation-long-range-wireless-bbq-meat-thermometer-set-43-free-shipping?page=3#comments There's a promo code in the...
I can only go horizontal, but bought mine specifically because anything needing heavy lifting is noodled first or my other option is to use the...
5.5 cords c/s/s in a week? My body aches for you. That's impressive. 5 hours today and only half installed the boundary wire for an electric...
Chili dogs were a hit! Got good reviews and I thought they were excellent. Have leftover everything... Chicken, lasagna, dogs, chili, and just a...
Couldn't say it much better than that!
Sounds like a helluva deal and easy stacking! Unless you are a Steelers fan, in which case send it up here to New England.:p Welcome aboard
Just watched the vids again, what a build Adirondackstihl ! The saw sounds excellent as well.