Not free
11 x 12 12 x 14 14 x 15 California Berber, really good padding. How much installed? Edit: Closest guess gets a gift UPS delivery to their house.
Oh, this is my 2nd decade! I will put them back now.
Lizard Pete?
[ATTACH] Carpet finished. 3 bedrooms took 3 guys 1.5 hrs. Looks nice I think. I guess because the sun was shining in it looks off color. It...
Same to you sir. Carpet coming today. Want to mow but rain is on the doorstep. Careful with the bush hogging. Hidden danger is a tree branch...
Everything is falling into place.
[ATTACH] This is the post card from 1981. I am the fat kid with no shirt behind the wagon. My dad is on the bench behind the horses and my...
[MEDIA] RABBIT HASH CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE is on YouTube but won’t play. Full length film. Featured in the film was my daughter at 1 year old...
Stalking is fine. I’ll hear ya comin’ in the Blazer.
SHE’S A STALKER!!!
Not sure if that was on purpose. Goofy was the name of our first mayor! If so, ur quick.