“I hate jury duty!” How was that?
Sitting in a bar having drinks with a friend, a guy casually pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from them and said “That’s us in ten...
An elderly couple walk into a fast food restaurant. They order one hamburger, one order of fries and one drink. The old man unwraps the plain...
Ya know how I know the tooth brush was invented in Kentucky? Had it been invented anywhere else it would be called the teeth brush.
My freezer would be full!
[ATTACH]
Ailanthus??? Gesundheit!
Officials: Oak-killing disease worse in Indiana than thought I have never heard of this.
Fish still bite in the rain.
Did any of our members get damage from the storms in Indiana and Ohio last night? From the news reports it is looking really bad.
It was over 2. She will comfortably run 40. Down a 30% grade with Hurricane Katrina behind you she will hit 50. Her tongue is hangin’ out at...
[ATTACH] Put about a 100 miles on her this morning. Boy was she thirsty. Held $1.25
I know this weekend is for all the ladies and gentlemen that have given their lives for this great country. I just wanted to thank those who have...
Yum
[ATTACH] Should be great with supper.
Good score. Keep that relationship solid. If they are beer drinkers flip them a 12 pack occasionally.
Thanks. I’ll cut them a bit. I will also try the grass clippings. These are the healthiest plants I have ever had. The 4 beds got 6 loads of...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] When I planted these tomatoes in my raised bed I buried them up to the first limbs. I always prune my bottom limbs to keep them...
Can’t, leaking oil is a hazard.
All together.