Poor fellars. Had they grown up with a salt shaker in their pocket in a big boy patch they wouldn’t write such stuff.
Yuck! I bought some Saturday. Those are like eating red cardboard.
I put them out too early and got lucky. If it had frozen I would’ve covered them with straw. Watch your stoop, red ones may show up.
[ATTACH] Looks like my nitrogen level is ok. I always try to get ripe maters by the 4th of July. Looks like it may happen this year.
portable saw mill A thought. Not as much fun I know.
[ATTACH]
[MEDIA] I purchased one of these from Home Depot last year. I love it! Get the weeds when they are small and it’s just like sweeping. You can...
He just wanted his prescription back.
I want Dodge stories!
Beautiful garden you have there. Keep up the good work.
I am so jealous!!!! You have no idea.
[ATTACH] Cukes are getting ready to motivate. You probably can’t see them but the later bunch have sprouted.
[MEDIA]
Mornin’ sir. How’s the dodge runnin’?
Morning to you and your lovely bride. I would just put bluegill in the pool.
I have 2 that have nested under my front porch for years. They are very majestic. They flit their tails back and forth when they are perched....
Looks like a Kingbird to me.
Here in Hicksville there are certain times of year when we have “burning bans”. No fires then. We don’t need permits but we are required to put...
We might be related.
[ATTACH] Gave them a haircut, gotta mow grass to get the mulch together. They have taken off and are in psycho mode at the moment. Gonna weed...