Next time you go to florida stop by and then you can say you were on one in that state.
[ATTACH] I really like the ‘tique! This is the boat I am going to Louisiana to order shortly. Since I am moving to Florida I need a lifetime...
Is your house white too? Nice rig.
Florida man steals car, kills dog, chases man with ax, found naked in chicken coop: police
I really like your arch.
Somebody loan him a big saw and splitter please. Midwinter would split that with a Fiskars hatchet.
[ATTACH] Got the windows out and painted along with the accent wall. Time to put it all back together. I will have to say....the Andersen...
[MEDIA]
I always heard Bulge. Soft g. But this is Ky, we ain’t right.
[MEDIA] This screams JRider.
I say yes. You can get $10 for each case if you want. Good winter project.
Letter from a Kentucky Mother to her son Dear Son, Just a few lines to let you know I’m alive. I’m writing this letter slowly cause I know you...
Digital hug sent.
Of course yours is bigger...
I thought you were bribing him.
[ATTACH] Chickens over pecan and apple.
You here already?
[ATTACH]
Makin’ Me proud. Sheriff: Kentucky woman arrested for DUI twice in same day