Just had some catfish from Big Nicks. Some of the best I ever had. Lots of food in this town.
Congrats! Nice pic. Ur husband has a hottie!
Sorry, just landed in Valdosta. Dad made reservations. I have to make a trip to Louisiana soon to order a boat. I will plan on a visit with you...
Thanks. Will be coming thru the great state of Georgia this afternoon. Catfish house for dinner.
Were it not for grandma...
Good morning. Enjoy your family. My family is more messed up than a soup sandwich but it’s all I got.
[ATTACH] Windows painted, installed, scraped, and cleaned.
Thanks Bernoulli.
That’s what I thought. The electric there has averaged $42 per month for the past 12 months. What’s another $8?
Went to the bank this morning and wired money for the new place in Florida. Called and had the electric put in my name and on autopay. Leaving...
[ATTACH]
Yeti
Oh yeah!
[MEDIA]
Got me to thinkin about The Fall Guy
I just watched a 2 part episode of the Six Million Dollar Man and now Emergency is on!
Can’t find the LOVE button!
Nice! I give you 7 days before the netting is on a shelf in the garage. Been there.
Did you mean snow hat?
That’s my job. Sometimes the crappie are coming in the boat so fast I stand over the minnow bucket and bait every hook as I take the fish off and...