[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cukes.
Mornin’ T Jeff.
Mornin’...coffee good.
A poem I studied in college... Attack of the squash people by Marge Piercy And thus the people every year in the valley of humid July did...
Not sure about the past 30 days but after this morning we have had 6.1 inches in 72 hours. Some people locally have had more.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] We have had over 5” of rain in 7 days. Can’t step in the garden. Peppers, cabbage and squash are coming along.
[ATTACH] Growin’ Up we had arsenic in our water. Never hurt us.
Release em or grease em...
Good morning. Not yet. Just got home. Went to Florida to look at houses with my dad. Smart money says to move in with me but he’s an odd one...
My maters have gone psycho in my new raised beds. I am beginning to believe the boards that I used for construction came off the lunchroom at...
[MEDIA]
God’s country, I told you that.
[ATTACH] Everyone’s cool on FHC.
I replied to Bogieb. I know young woman winter.
I must apologize. Until recently I thought you were a guy. Oh the assumptions we make. I thought the same about Wildwest. Digital apologies...
Nice! He’ll have one built out of Legos by dark.
I am havin’ a hankerin’ for crawfish.